Friday, January 17, 2014

I-800 Approval

Praising God....we are one step closer to Dottie! We are celebrating the small victories and thankful for the hurdles that we have crossed. We  received our official paper stating that our I-800 had been approved today! WoooooHoooo!


I-800 approval - Our petition to classify a convention adoptee as an
immediate relative has been approved.
 
This week, I have had a hard time with the wait. Anxious for travel approval, but realizing there are still many steps that need to be completed. Knowing that Dottie needs to be seen by the cardiologist, but unable to get her to the doctor. Wondering if she warm, being held, happy. I read this devotional to the kids this week (Thurs., Jan. 16):
 
 
 
I smiled when I read it. God provided this for me. I needed this reminder that His timing is always perfect, His plans are always perfect, and He always hears my prayers! I am always amazed and humbled as God provides exactly what we need when we need it.
On Thursday, I needed a little boost of encouragement, and He provided!
And on Friday, He provided confirmation that the process is moving, and He hears my prayers!
He restores my soul...again. I will rest in His sovereignty.
 
"God's people cry to Him night and day. God will always give them what is right, and
He will not be slow to answer them."   Luke 18:7
 

No comments: