Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

I am so blessed to be the mom of three special kids! They made me cards and showered me with gifts that they had picked out themselves. We had a great Mother's Day weekend.



Beckett picked out the tulips, John Scott picked out the rose, and the nail polish was from all three...the boys told me the color would look beautiful on my hands and feet :)
Brian gave me the gift of sleep...one of my very favorite gifts!!

Over the weekend, we were able to go and visit some very special mothers in our lives....Brian's mom, JoJo; my mom, Cook Cook; both of Brian's grandmothers and my grandmother....You all have helped make us the people we are today. We are thankful for your love, patience, sacrifices, and all the many great things you taught us!
Thank you and Happy Happy Mother's Day!

"Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised." Proverbs 31:30

No comments: