Saturday, February 25, 2012

Being Used by God...

Well, I finished Kisses From Katie...in about 2 days! It is a MUST read!

At 19 years old, Katie Davis founded Amazima Ministries.


God is really using her to touch so many lives and spread His love throughout the world.


Today, I was able to attend a Women's Conference at FBC: A Woman God Will Use.

Melanie Hill from Dothan, Alabama was the speaker...it was enlightening, encouraging, and refreshing. I really want to be a woman that God will use! Melanie talked about surrendering first and then serving. We must surrender EVERYTHING to God...our hopes, dreams, plans, family, friends, jobs. If I am willing to surrender and be obedient to Him, then God will use me.



"If you are willing and obedient, You shall eat the good of the land" Isaiah 2:4

No comments: